There isn’t a better time to show your mum just how much she means to you. As it’s not long until 15th March, make sure you’re prepared with a few thoughtful gifts…
Of course, florals will play a huge part in Mother’s Day, from the bouquet of flowers you’ll give your mum, to the pattern on her stylish new Dents accessory. Keeping this in mind, we think the Parma clutch bag is an elegant gift idea. Choose between the bright and summery White Floral, and the evening-look Black Floral varieties.
Now that spring has officially sprung, neutrals are all we can think about! Your mum will love the versatile and easy-to-style accessories above, from the block colour fedora style hat, to the light and breezy metallic striped scarf. Last but not least, her flawless look will be complete with a pair of fabric gloves.
Things to Do:
So, you’ve got the gifts, now for the activities! Here’s what we’ll be getting up to…
- Making a lovely handmade card. There are so many creative ideas online!
- Baking a cake (a great recipe for chocolate and walnut cake can be found here)
- Taking a trip to the florist and choose a bunch of your mum’s favourite flowers
- Treating mum to a lovely lunch with tea and scones when you get the munchies
- Taking a long stroll along the country, or any beautiful landscapes near you
If you have any other suggestions, let us know in the comments! We hope you enjoy Mother’s Day, and spend lots of quality time together!